Saturday, January 24

MAC Twig

Hi there,

It's Saturday, which means it's time for another lipstick moment. Today's lipstick is one of those Kylie Jenner inspired lipsticks that everyone has recently been obsessed about recently.

Of course,I've joined in with the hype, so ladies and gentlemen. Meet MAC Twig.






MAC Twig is a Satin Finish lipstick, which is described as a"Soft Muted Brownish-Pink" on the MAC website. I have to agree with this description. It's a deeper nude than I was used to before Kylie Jenner got all up in our faces with her gorgeous lipstick choices.

It is a gorgeous lipstick that I think works well with my complexion. What do you think of this lipstick?

Lots of Love,
Clare
xxx

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS