Saturday, October 18

Meet the YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick in 19 'Fuchsia in Rage'

This was first written by me on a blog called The Make Up Obsessed Midlander, which isn't really used anymore. So just in case you missed it on there, Here is a look at the YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick in 19 Fuchsia in Rage. The reason I have put this post back up here is because I think this lipstick would look lovely this time of year... What do you think?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Lovelies, 

 Meet the YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick in 19 'Fuchsia in Rage'.

YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick in 19 'Fuchsia in Rage'.




YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick in 19 'Fuchsia in Rage'.

First up, let's just glare at the lovely packaging and say ooooooh. Now I know what you all think that is a scary purple colour. I know the lovely Helen from Beautifully Superfluous thought that when I showed her. However the true colour on the lips is anything but scary.



Its not scary at all, it is one of my favourite colours at the moment. I call it a mix of MAC Up the Amp and Girl about Town. I am in love with this colour if you hadn't already guessed by the amount of videos I have worn it in.

Formula wise, you thought Cremesheens/amplified creme finishes from MAC were creamy.... you've not seen creamy and hydrating until you've tried these lipsticks. Staying power is around 3/4 hours which isn't bad for me and I have found that this lipstick leaves a stain on the lips afterwards so it isn't always urgent that you reapply but if you want to look fancy, you will definitely look posh if you pull this lipstick out of your bag.

Yes the price is a bit steep... It retails around the £24 and you can't go around buying them every day... but golly gosh I love these little tubes in all their glory and if you ever feel like treating yourself to a truly wonderful lipstick, try one of these beauties.

Have you tried one of these lipsticks? What did you think?

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS