Saturday, October 11

Long time no see...

Hey there,

So I haven't actually posted on this blog since I finished my month of MAC in August. It's so bad I know but I have an excuse...



There wasn't much lipstick wearing in September, I have worked quite a lot and when I've got in from work tired, achey and now full of cold, my first instinct isn't to apply make up to my face. It's quite the opposite, the make up comes off and the onesie comes on.
Anyway I have decided that with a new month, I need to buck my ideas up and I am planning to post once a week on this blog every Saturday. Any ideas of posts you want to see, let me know in the comments down below.

Thanks for sticking with me.
Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS