Friday, August 29

A Month of MAC: MAC Snob

Hey there,

Today's lipstick is a relatively new one to me and it is one I'm still not 100% on whether I like it. It's a very pale shade but some people might like that.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Meet MAC Snob.






Can we take a minute to look at my eye make up here, I'm really proud of it. I was playing around with a silver shade. But onto the lipstick..

This lipstick is an interesting one because it not what you expect it to look like when you look at the colour in the bullet. MAC describe this Satin Finish as a Light Neutral Pink. In this picture you would have to agree with this description, it is light and pink but I would like to say on my lips there is a tiny hint of a lavender purple tinge to it. It could be my imagination but I thought I'd say it anyway.

What do you think of this lipstick?
Lots of Love,
Clare
xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is my favourite MAC lipstick I love it!

    Kirsty
    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first Mac lipstick that I had! It's not your imagination that it is a tiny hint of a lavender purple, at least I think that too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, but possibly too pink for me x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS