Tuesday, August 26

A Month of MAC: MAC Plumful

Hey there,

Another little autumnal favourite for you today. Ladies and Gentlement, Meet MAC Plumful.




Yes another non make up day and the weather is icky outside today so the weather has made the lighting look horrible and has given me face complex. Stupid weather.

Anyway,the lipstick. This lipstick is an Autumn/Winter staple as its a lovely plum shade plus it's a light lipstick being a lustre finish.

This Lustre Finish lipstick is described as a Blossoming Rose Plum.

What do you think of this lipstick?

Lots of Love,
Clare
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Plumful was my first and currently favourite MAC lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I see this shade, the more I like it, though I am not sure whether or not it would suit me x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my go to everyday lip color. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS