Wednesday, August 6

A Month of MAC: MAC Pink Pigeon

Hey there,

So yesterday was quite a nice, simple natural lipstick. Today I thought I'd mix it up a bit with something that isn't natural at all.

Meet MAC Pink Pigeon.

MAC Pink Pigeon Lipstick



I absolutely love this colour and I actually bought it "blind" which means that I got it online and didn't swatch it before I bought. I don't know what it was that drew me to it I think it was the name and the hint that it was quite a bright pink that caught my eye and sent it straight to my basket and into my life.

MAC describe this lipstick as a Bright Cleanest Pink. It is so pretty I just can't believe it. It's a step down from Candy Yum Yum in the brightness scale but it is quite out there, which I like but I know it might scare some people away.

One more thing to mention...it's staying power. Once this Matte Finish lipstick is on the lips it is there to stay. I put this on my lips at 10am and after a lunch at my brother's and an Ice Cream on the beach there was a definite stain there and after a tiny top up it lasted well into the night and was still there a little the following morning (and that is after I cleansed and toned and everything)

This is definitely a lipstick I'm glad is in my collection but is it one that you would buy?
If not maybe tomorrow's lipstick will be your thing?

Lots of Love,
Clare
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. WHY oh WHY do I not suit pinks? This is just a gorgeous colour. I'm a big lover of MAC lipsticks, I have Ruby Woo and it's a real show stopper!

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this so stunning, I love pinks I just wish I could wear them well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super gorgeous shade! I've not heard much about this one!

    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really isn't the kind of colour that I would pick up and buy in the shop but now I've seen it on, I'm really tempted. It's absolutely gorgeous, really suits your skin tone!

    S xo.

    blinkeredbarbielife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS