Tuesday, August 5

A Month of MAC: MAC Patisserie

Hey there,

Another day, another lipstick.  Today's lipstick is a kind of a newbie in my collection as I've only owned it for a couple of months. It was a lipstick that was totally enabled by watching the YouTube videos of the likes of Anna from Vivianna Loves Make up and Lily Pebbles who have subconsciously been telling me I need this lipstick for a while...

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet MAC Patisserie.




I knew this one would be a little tricky to photograph and I wasn't wrong. You see this Lustre Finish lipstick is pretty much my lip colour apart from it being a touch pinker, which means although it's a perfect lipstick to own in case I want to go wild with my eyes it can be an utter pain to share the colour with you all.

MAC describes Patisserie as a Sheer Creamy Neutral Pink. I have no arguments with this, it is definitely one of the ultimate (sorry I know people hate this term) your lips but better shades.

What do you think of this lipstick? Would you buy it?
If not maybe tomorrow's will be more your thing.

Lots of Love,
Clare
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oooh. now I am liking the look of this one, ive made a mental note to swatch it x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS