Friday, August 22

A Month of MAC: MAC Heroine

Hey there,

Today's pick was inspired by Aimee from Aimee Loves, who bought this lipstick at the weekend and applied it reminding me how pretty the lipstick is.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Meet MAC Heroine.





Yes I am fresh faced and yes I have got headphones in.. I was mid cleaning when I realised I hadn't done a lipstick picture.

MAC Heroine is a Matte Finish lipstick which is very obviously a purple shade. MAC describe this colour as a Bright Purple. The colour of this lip colour is slightly brighter than it seems in the picture. It is a very easy to wear purple which I think will suit many people.

What do you think of this lipstick?

Lots of Love,
Clare
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS