Thursday, April 24

MAC Chatterbox

Hey there,

Long time no see again on this blog, I need to be better at posting on here.

Anyway today I bring you a lipstick that I'm currently loving and it is one that I think will be perfect for the Spring and Summer. That Lipstick is MAC Chatterbox.


MAC Chatterbox Lipstick


MAC Chatterbox is the most perfect cheerful pink you will have ever meet, described on the MAC Website as a "Bright Red -Pink" , it is the perfect mix between a nude pink and the bright crazyness of something like Candy Yum Yum.

Don't be afraid that it says bright, it's not a scary bright, in fact I have suggested this shade to a few of my bright lipstick fearing friends and they have loved and bought it. Below I have left you a picture with me wearing it to show.



See not scary at all... What do you think of this lipstick? Would you buy it?

Lots of Love,
C
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Love the colors
    check out my blog
    www.beautyelparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog that you have here! I have been eyeing on "Chatterbox" for a long time but I'm still unsure if I should get it or not :x

    -beverley
    www.beverleykoh.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS