Tuesday, January 14

The Lipstick Tag

Hello there,

So I haven't blogged from here since the first day of January. Sorry about that but I've got my butt in gear and bought myself a diary for blogging and I am going to get organised.

Anyway! Today I am posting my answers to the lipstick tag. I have done this tag once before as a YouTube video which I will link HERE but I shall warn you I was a lot more uncomfortable on camera then.

source

So without further a do, here we go the new and updated lipstick tag created by Maxi and answered by me.
                                                1. How many lipsticks do you own? 
I counted them this weekend, I have 79 lipsticks all together. I do realise that that is a rather high number for one type of product but what can I say I'm obsessed... I have a blog all about lipstick so thats okay, isn't it?

2. What was your first lipstick?
My first lipstick was Natural Collection Rosebud, a lipstick that I have repurchased many times since. It even has it's own post on this blog, which I shall link HERE. Its just a lovely looking lipstick and it's ridiculously cheap.

3.What is your favourite brand for Lipstick?
I don't think I could say any other brand for this other than MAC. I have 31 of their lipsticks and I love them all individually. I've even created a MAC Lipstick Tag which I shall be unleashing on you all next week.
 I feel I need to also give honourable mentions to Revlon and Rimmel too.

4.What is your most worn lipstick? 
As I have quite a few lipsticks, there are a few that are worn quite a lot but I'd say my most worn lipsticks are MAC Fanfare and MAC Syrup.

5.What is your favourite finish?
I'm guessing that if you read any of my 30 days 30 lipsticks you will know the answer to this question, I'm a big fan of the creamy lip. Think MAC's Amplified Crème finish or a Rimmel Moisture Renew and you will understand my love.

6. What was the last lip product you bought?
I recently bought three all in one go. I bought MAC Cyber, Illamasqua Pristine and Urban Decay Anarchy.

7. How many lip products do you currently have in your handbag?  (Including balms and glosses) 
In my work bag, I currently have one lipstick and a lip balm, both of which I need to get out.

8. How do you store your lipsticks?
All my lipsticks are stored in two places. Either in an acrylic lipstick holder (of which I have three) or they are kept in a deep drawer from MUJI.

9.What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip?
I have to cheat on this one. I have three favourites. Depending on my mood and what red lip I want to rock. I pick either MAC Lady Danger, Maxfactor Ruby Tuesday or MAC Russian Red... all three are equally amazing red lipsticks that everyone should check out.

10.What lip products are you currently lusting after? 
I have a few on my lust list. My friend Helen has made me start lusting over a Tom Ford Lipstick. I am also looking at more Urban Decay Lipsticks.


So there you go, the lipstick tag is complete. I tag everyone reading this post to have a go at the tag if you haven't already and make sure you link it below because I'm always eager to read peoples responses.

Lots of Love,
C
xxx


1 comment:

  1. I've just finished watching your Mac lipstick tag and I think it's a great idea:) lipsticks are most definitely the most amazing thing ever lol. btw tom ford lipsticks really are fantastic! xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS