Tuesday, January 21

Guest Post: Loreal Paris Collection Privee Color Riche in Cheryl's Nude - Barely Greige.


Hi! For those that don't know me, I'm Zoe and I blog over on my little blog, Zoe Lianne. When Clare asked if I would like to guest post for her little lipstick blog, I jumped at the chance. Thanks for having me, Clare! Clare has become a good friend of me through blogging, and she is crazy over a good lipstick or three. When she asked me to share my favourite lipstick, I did struggle a little to select one from my ever - growing collection, but settled on this beauty; Loreal Paris Collection Privee Color Riche in Cheryl's Nude - Barely Greige. 


This lipstick line was created to share 6 spoke persons perfect nude shades, for a natural lip colour - one of them being Cheryl Cole. I am a huge fan of Cheryl Cole so immediately I wanted to buy this to create a Cheryl inspired neutral nude lip. This collection is limited edition as far as I am aware, and is available in store or online at Boots, and other stores, for £8.19. Alongside the lipsticks, nude nail polishes are also available created by each of the spoke persons.  

"Ultra-chic and rich in iridescence, barely greige offers a discreet contrast to the skin, thereby enhancing the natural beauty of the complexion." - Loreal Paris

The packaging is sleek and sturdy black with gold detailing, making it look a little more expensive than what it is. The colour of the lipstick itself is a very natural nude, a 'your lips but better' colour with a little tint of neutral pink. I find it quite sheer but quite build-able for a little more colour. It is a 'barely there' shade that looks natural on the lips. I find it quite moisturizing and doesn't dry out my lips, which is always a plus. Its a perfect every day colour for someone like me, that isn't quite as brave to wear a bright shade for every day. Below you can see my swatches and the lipstick being worn on the lips.
Do you tend to opt for a neutral lip or go crazy for colour?





______________________________________________________________________________
Hi there, Clare here. Thank you to Zoe for telling us all about one of your favourite lipsticks. I hope you all enjoyed this post, look out for more guest posts from my lovely blogging friends who all want to share their lipstick loves. C xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS