Sunday, December 29

30 Days 30 Lipsticks Day #29 MAC Craving

Hello there, 

Today's lipstick was justified in that it matched the top that I'm wearing. I am just that cool!!


MAC Craving


MAC Craving is a colour that I get drawn to a lot when I'm picking a lipstick. I don't know how it has got to day 29 before I've shown it to you. 

Craving is a plummy pink colour and it is an amplified creme finish (which we all know is my favourite finish!). This means that the colour pigmentation is great and gives great colour pay off with just one swipe of the bullet. Also, this lipstick normally lasts about 3-4 hours on the lips with me, which as I've said before is about normal for me. 

I really like wearing this lipstick, what do you think of it?

Love,
C
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I like this color! I do hope to snag one in the near future. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS