Sunday, December 22

30 Days 30 Lipsticks Day 21 NYX Beige

Hello there,

So day 21 is a little bit of a cheat... it's a lipgloss.

I wore this lipgloss, NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in the colour Beige, yesterday to go shopping with my mum in Sheffield. I wanted something simple on the lips as I had been playing around my new Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette and I thought this would be a good option.



NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Beige, isn't a beige colour at all, instead its a light pink colour... it is a simple lovely nudey pink lipgloss, which reminds me of MAC Creme Cup.

As lip glosses go, this one isn't too bad. Its not overly sticky and the colour remains for a short while afterwards. 

I promise I'll be back to lipsticks for day 22, I hope you didn't mind this cheat.

Love
C
xxx

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS