Sunday, December 15

30 Days 30 Lips Day #14 MAC Shy Girl

Hey Lovelies,

I know this one is a day late but I have my reasons...Yesterday I literally felt like I was dying of death from a cold. I couldn't breathe properly, my head throbbed everytime I moved and my throat was very sore. But after some wonder pills (Lemsip Max Strength Cold and Flu Tablets), a lot of juice/water and some rest I'm fighting it off and I feel 80% better today.

Day 14's lipstick is what I have always said is one of my least favourite MAC lipstick I own and that is MAC Shy Girl.

MAC SHY GIRL LIPSTICK


MAC Shy Girl to me is a coral/orange toned nude and 9 times out of 10 I just don't like it on my lips, I just think it looks strange against my skintone. But there is always that one time every so often when I wear it and love it.

It is a creamsheen finish, which means it doesn't drag during application so I can't fault it there, its just my love to hate lipstick colour. What do you think of it?

See you tomorrow,
C
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWIDTHINGS